Involvement in Other Organizations
- Actively participate in other organizations to promote common objectives and interests, including codes and standards.
- Actively participate in the rule promulgation process on the federal and state level.
- Establish a plan to promote code enforcement.
- Establish an ongoing process to recruit and maintain membership.
- Implement a plan that will encourage members to actively participate in the diverse activities of ABPA.
- Establish an ongoing process to identify, prioritize and support chapters and their members.
Public Awareness / Education
- Evaluate and develop a Database of backflow prevention and cross connection control statistics.
- Develop and implement public education material for the consumer.
- Develop and implement an ongoing financial management plan.
- Enhance Headquarter Services by:
Reviewing association programs and functions and their need for headquarter support.
Centralization of all association programs and functions (Certification program, conference registration, etc.) as appropriate.
Explore current technology to improve access to information.
Promote uniformity in certification requirements and Backflow Prevention and Cross Connection Control program regulations.