The Elections Committee has primary responsibility for conducting ABPA’s annual election process, which it carries out in accordance with the policies and requirements of the Association’s Bylaws. The committee:
- Announces the elections schedule
- Solicits recommendations of candidates for Association-wide offices which are up for election
- Announces slates of candidates for the offices
- Receives and counts the ballots mailed back by Individual Members
- Notifies the candidates and the members of the election results
2015 Election Results
For more information about the Elections Committee or to volunteer, contact the chair of the Committee.
ATB Services, Inc.