Read all questions before completing the application. An incomplete or improperly prepared form will be returned. Questions not applicable mark N/A, all others should be answered as completely as possible.
2. Every application must be accompanied with a non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
3. To be considered for proctor status, applicant must comply with the following:
• Shall possess a current ABPA Tester Certification
• Should have successfully com-pleted a minimum of one ABPA Tester re-certification
• Shall successfully complete an ABPA proctor training program.
Applicants who comply with the requirements will be scheduled for an ABPA Proctor Training Program.
5. Refer to ABPA Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Proctor Qualifications for additional information.
Should you have any questions contact the ABPA Tester Certification Program Administrator:
Ph (877) ABPA-127 (227-2127)
FAX (979) 846-7607
Fill out & print the Proctor Application PDF Click Here!
If Paying The $25.00 Proctor Fee Online Click Here!
To Register & Pay Online Click Here!