Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Certification Program
Prospective Examination Date Notification
1. Please type or print legibly.
2. The Training Provider must request an ABPA test date more than 60 days before the examination. The ABPA Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Rules require that the Administrator provide written recognition of the examination date at least sixty (60) days prior to the examination.
3. The Training Provider must use this form in order to request an ABPA examination date. This form will initiate a review by the Administrator to determine if ABPA
can administer a certification examination on a particular date(s) and location(s). If the ABPA Tester examination can be coordinated for the requested date(s) and location(s), the Administrator will confirm in writing to the Training Provider. If the date and location cannot be scheduled, then the Administrator will provide in writing the closest scheduled alternative test date(s) and location(s).
4. If this date/location only allows training course applicants on site, please select appropriate box below*. Otherwise Administrator may schedule other applicants not associated with training course.
5. Upon completion, email, fax or mail the completed application to the Administrator.
All communication with regard to the certification program shall be directed to the Administrator. Should you have any questions contact the ABPA Tester Certification Administrator at:
American Backflow Preventin Association
Tester Certification Program
PO Box 3051
Bryan, TX 77805-3051
Phone (877) ABPA-127 (227-2127)
Fax (979) 846-7607
Examination Monitor and Proctors will be assigned by the Administrator
Any Change of date or location requires a minimum notice of 30 days. Any change in the number of applicants, or cancellation of exam must be received by the Administrator at least 14 calanar days ahead of time.
To View in PDF Click Here!